Standard Raclette Kit
- Raclette - vacuum packed
- Crostinis - Large
- White pickled pearl onions
HOW TO MELT THE RACLETTE WITHOUT A RACLETTE GRILL?
- put it in a small baking dish and heat in your toaster oven.
- pop it in the microwave for a few seconds
- melt using a pan on a stove
- if you want it on the table for a more communal experience, use your samgyup cooker and a small pan will do.
- Or you can always RENT A RACLETTE MACHINE
HOW LONG TO MELT IT?
- You'll smell it when it's ready.
- until it's bubbly and gooey.
**NOTE: heating it too much will release the oils and will change the texture of the cheese.
You may enjoy it simply with crackers, crostinis or boiled potatoes. Traditionally served with cornichons, pickled pearl onions, fresh ground pepper and paprika. You can have it with charcuterie like salami and prosciutto but you can also have it in a sandwich or on a burger.