Caprice des Dieux 125g
La Petite Fromagerie
(4 pieces left!)
Made from milk collected less than 60 kilometers from the dairy, Caprice des Dieux is a mild, creamy cheese, providing a moment of pure indulgence. The beautiful white exterior reveals a smooth, creamy heart and a delicate crème-fraiche flavor.
Caprice des Dieux was developed by Jean-Noel Bongrain over 60 years ago. It is also known as, “Caprice of the Gods”. It was produced at the family dairy in the village of Illoud in the Haute-Marne region of France.
Its unique recipe and oval shape, its distinctive blue box and original name marked it out from other cheeses of the time.
Baked Feta Pasta
1pc. Malagos Farmhouse Feta Tricolore
500g cherry tomatoes 500g pasta
1. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and season one pack of cherry tomatoes and a few cloves of garlic with salt, pepper.
2. Add a pack of @malagosfarmhouse feta in the middle of your baking dish. You may include fresh herbs if you have any available such as rosemary or thyme.
3. Bake in the oven for 15-20mins at 220°C.
4. Mix all together with the pasta.
5. If you find it too dry, you may add more olive oil.
6. Sprinkle with red chili flakes and basil to finish.
Scheduling your delivery
Our delivery days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Don't forget to schedule your delivery upon checking out!
Pick ups are scheduled every Tuesdays from The Plaza Ham store at Petron Dasma Makati. You may choose this option upon checkout.
Pick up details: THE PLAZA HAM PETRON DASMA.
Pin on Lalamove: Petron Dasma.
Contact Person: Angela, 0917 516 42 67.
San Juan, Mandaluyong, Pasig: Php 150
Makati, BGC: Php 150
QC, Manila, Pasay: Php 200
Alabang, Antipolo, Caloocan: Php 250
Las Pinas, Paranaque: Php 500
We have delivered to nearby areas such as Rizal province, Cavite, and Tagaytay. Delivery charge will depend on the location. Send us an email with the following details so we can send you a quotation.
Send us a message