Malagos Blue Peppato
La Petite Fromagerie
(5 pieces left!)
The name Peppato is more a description, rather than a playful designation, of the cheese. It is made from fresh cow’s milk, collected daily from our Malagos Dairy. Pasteurized fresh cow’s milk undergoes ripening prior to cheesemaking. Green pepper corns are included in the process to provide a contrast in the creamy texture of the finished cheese. The pepper also imparts a distinct aroma. Medium sized and fairly soft curd is expected before moulding, affinage of 90-120 days.
Baked Feta Pasta
1pc. Malagos Farmhouse Feta Tricolore
500g cherry tomatoes 500g pasta
1. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and season one pack of cherry tomatoes and a few cloves of garlic with salt, pepper.
2. Add a pack of @malagosfarmhouse feta in the middle of your baking dish. You may include fresh herbs if you have any available such as rosemary or thyme.
3. Bake in the oven for 15-20mins at 220°C.
4. Mix all together with the pasta.
5. If you find it too dry, you may add more olive oil.
6. Sprinkle with red chili flakes and basil to finish.
Scheduling your delivery
Our delivery days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Don't forget to schedule your delivery upon checking out!
Pick ups are scheduled every Tuesdays from The Plaza Ham store at Petron Dasma Makati. You may choose this option upon checkout.
Pick up details: THE PLAZA HAM PETRON DASMA.
Pin on Lalamove: Petron Dasma.
Contact Person: Angela, 0917 516 42 67.
San Juan, Mandaluyong, Pasig: Php 150
Makati, BGC: Php 150
QC, Manila, Pasay: Php 200
Alabang, Antipolo, Caloocan: Php 250
Las Pinas, Paranaque: Php 500
We have delivered to nearby areas such as Rizal province, Cavite, and Tagaytay. Delivery charge will depend on the location. Send us an email with the following details so we can send you a quotation.
Send us a message