Cow Girl Creamery Mt Tam
La Petite Fromagerie
(1 piece left!)
Mt. Tam is a triple cream bloomy rind cheese. It's milk is organic and local single source milk from Straus Family Creamery's network. It is named after Mount Tamalpais, a peak in Marin County, California.
Best by Date: Jan 10, 2022
Cheese Type: soft
Cheese Family: bloomy rind
Texture: creamy, fudgy center
Taste: buttery, creme fraiche, mushroomy, salted butter
Milk Origin: organic pasteurized cow's milk
Origin: California, USA
Baked Feta Pasta
1pc. Malagos Farmhouse Feta Tricolore
500g cherry tomatoes 500g pasta
1. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and season one pack of cherry tomatoes and a few cloves of garlic with salt, pepper.
2. Add a pack of @malagosfarmhouse feta in the middle of your baking dish. You may include fresh herbs if you have any available such as rosemary or thyme.
3. Bake in the oven for 15-20mins at 220°C.
4. Mix all together with the pasta.
5. If you find it too dry, you may add more olive oil.
6. Sprinkle with red chili flakes and basil to finish.
Scheduling your delivery
Our delivery days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Don't forget to schedule your delivery upon checking out!
Pick ups are scheduled every Tuesdays from The Plaza Ham store at Petron Dasma Makati. You may choose this option upon checkout.
Pick up details: THE PLAZA HAM PETRON DASMA.
Pin on Lalamove: Petron Dasma.
Contact Person: Angela, 0917 516 42 67.
San Juan, Mandaluyong, Pasig: Php 150
Makati, BGC: Php 150
QC, Manila, Pasay: Php 200
Alabang, Antipolo, Caloocan: Php 250
Las Pinas, Paranaque: Php 500
We have delivered to nearby areas such as Rizal province, Cavite, and Tagaytay. Delivery charge will depend on the location. Send us an email with the following details so we can send you a quotation.
Send us a message