Flor de Guadamur Tierno
La Petite Fromagerie
(0 pieces left!)
Flor de Guadamur, which literally means “flower of Guadamur”, is a manchego-style cheese made from a blend of pasteurized cow, goat and sheep milk. The blend is said to soften the texture of the cheese. The cow’s milk comes from La Mancha cows. Cheese is aged for several months in Guadamur, a province of Toledo in La Mancha.
Serve the cheese room temp for a more creamy texture together with figs, grapes, dates, or any sweet berries. Pair with a cava, tempranillo or a Spanish white wine.
Baked Feta Pasta
1pc. Malagos Farmhouse Feta Tricolore
500g cherry tomatoes 500g pasta
1. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and season one pack of cherry tomatoes and a few cloves of garlic with salt, pepper.
2. Add a pack of @malagosfarmhouse feta in the middle of your baking dish. You may include fresh herbs if you have any available such as rosemary or thyme.
3. Bake in the oven for 15-20mins at 220°C.
4. Mix all together with the pasta.
5. If you find it too dry, you may add more olive oil.
6. Sprinkle with red chili flakes and basil to finish.
Scheduling your delivery
Our delivery days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Don't forget to schedule your delivery upon checking out!
Pick ups are scheduled every Tuesdays from The Plaza Ham store at Petron Dasma Makati. You may choose this option upon checkout.
Pick up details: THE PLAZA HAM PETRON DASMA.
Pin on Lalamove: Petron Dasma.
Contact Person: Angela, 0917 516 42 67.
San Juan, Mandaluyong, Pasig: Php 150
Makati, BGC: Php 150
QC, Manila, Pasay: Php 200
Alabang, Antipolo, Caloocan: Php 250
Las Pinas, Paranaque: Php 500
We have delivered to nearby areas such as Rizal province, Cavite, and Tagaytay. Delivery charge will depend on the location. Send us an email with the following details so we can send you a quotation.
Send us a message